Sep. 25, 2020
It is undeniable that road construction has promoted the development of Asphalt Mixing Plant. As the saying goes, if you want to get rich, you must first build a road. It could be seen that road construction plays an important role in economic development. Therefore, with the rapid development of road construction, the demand for asphalt mixing equipment is also increasing. Traditional asphalt mixing equipment can no longer meet modern development requirements. Therefore, the asphalt mixing equipment has been upgraded and optimized according to construction requirements.
Asphalt Mixing Plant
Asphalt mixing equipment is a kind of ordinary road construction machinery widely used in the construction of urban and rural roads, parking lots, highways, airports, ports and other roads. Continuously optimized asphalt mixing equipment can meet the different needs of various sites.
1. The asphalt mixing equipment is equipped with an automatic fault diagnosis device, which can reduce the failure rate and reduce maintenance costs.
2. Adopting frequency conversion speed regulation device can automatically control and effectively adjust the processing speed.
3. The compact and reasonable layout of the asphalt mixing equipment is convenient for quick disassembly.
4. Asphalt mixing equipment adopts advanced PLC programmable electrical control system. The entire operation can be operated with simple finger touch buttons. High automation system can save a lot of time, manpower and cost, and can greatly improve work efficiency.
5. The data (bitumen composition formula, historical production records, etc.) can be saved through the safety protection device. Safety protection will be activated automatically in an emergency.
6. The aggregate and asphalt have a secondary metering device, which can ensure the accuracy of weighing and mixing, and produce high-quality asphalt mixtures.
7. Use high anti-fatigue and heat-resistant materials to extend the service life of each component.
8. The double-row chain plate aggregate lifting system has a return device to avoid aggregate backflow. In addition, the lifting system ensures more stable operation.