Dec. 06, 2019
Asphalt Mixing Plant refers to a complete set of equipment for mass production of asphalt concrete. According to the stirring method, it can be divided into the forced batch type and continuous production type. According to the handling method, it can be divided into a fixed type, semi-fixed type, and mobile type.
Asphalt Mixing Plant
Main application: Asphalt mixing station, also known as asphalt concrete mixing station, refers to a complete set of equipment for batch production of asphalt concrete. It can produce asphalt mixtures, modified asphalt mixtures, colored asphalt mixtures, and is used to build highways and grades. Necessary equipment for roads, municipal roads, airports, ports.
Components of the whole machine: Asphalt mixing equipment mainly consists of batching system, drying system, combustion system, hot material lifting, vibrating screen, hot material storage bin, weighing and stirring system, asphalt supply system, powder supply system, dust removal system, finished materials Warehouse and control system.
As an Asphalt Mixing Plant Manufacturer, share with you the components of the asphalt mixing plant:
⑴ Grading machine Vibrating screen ⑶ Belt feeder ⑷ Powder conveyor ⑸ Drying mixing drum;
Pulverized coal burner, dust collector, hoist, finished product silo, asphalt supply system;
Distribution room electric control system.
1. According to the transportation method (migration method), it can be divided into mobile, semi-fixed and fixed.
Mobile type, that is, the silo and mixing pot have their own tires, which can be transferred with the construction site, suitable for county and township highways and low-grade highway projects;
Semi-fixed, that is, the equipment is installed on several trailers and assembled at the construction site, mostly for highway construction;
Fixed, that is, fixed equipment operation site, also known as asphalt concrete processing plant, suitable for engineering concentration, urban road construction.
2. According to the process flow (stirring method), it can be divided into: continuous drum type and intermittent forced type.
Continuous drum type, that is, continuous and uninterrupted stirring production, heating and drying of the aggregate and mixing of the mixture are continuously performed in the same drum;
Forced batch type, that is, the heating and drying of the aggregate and the mixing of the mixture is forced to be performed periodically. Each pot of the equipment is stirred separately, each pot is 45 seconds to 60 seconds, and the output depends on the device model.
Mobile Asphalt Mixing Plant Features:
1. Modular design makes handling and installation faster and easier;
2. The unique design of the mixing blade, the mixing cylinder is driven by very power makes the mixing easy, reliable and efficient;
3. The use of imported vibrating screen driven by the vibration motor greatly improves the efficiency and reduces the failure rate of the equipment;
4. The bag dust is placed in the drying state and placed above the drum to reduce heat loss and save space and fuel;
5. The bottom structure of the silo is relatively opposed, thereby greatly reducing the footprint of the equipment, at the same time eliminating the space for lifting the finished material lane, and reducing the equipment failure rate;
6. Aggregate lifting and double-row plate lifting are used to increase the service life of the hoist and improve operation stability;
7. It adopts a dual-machine full-automatic control computer / manual control system, with an automatic fault diagnosis program for simple and safe operation.