Dec. 25, 2019
Asphalt Mixing Plant Supplier makes a clear analysis of the
non-rotation phenomenon when the equipment of the concrete mixing station is
produced, first of all, considering severe overload, and secondly, there is a
large gap between the mixing blade or side blade and the inner wall of the tank
Another foreign object is that the motor drive belt is too loose, and the mixing shaft of the concrete mixer exceeds the normal working load, which will cause the mixing shaft to rotate slowly. If the load is too large, the mixing shaft will stop. If this happens, the mixing shaft of the concrete mixer will stop or turn slowly. Large foreign objects between the mixing blades or side blades and the inner wall of the tank will also cause the stirring shaft to stop. The reason why foreign objects can be trapped is due to the large gap between the mixing blades or side blades of the concrete mixer and the inner wall of the tank. A too loose motor drive belt of the concrete mixer can also cause the concrete mixer's mixing shaft to rotate slowly or stop rotating, and the motor drive belt is too loose, resulting in insufficient transmitted power. So how do we solve the problem that the concrete mixing station stops rotating and the concrete mixer is overloaded and the mixing shaft is stopped? Just adjust the feed amount, unload the excess material, and reduce the rotation load of the mixing shaft. When the side blades and the inner wall are stuck, there is often a sharp and harsh friction sound before the mixing shaft stops. In this case, it is necessary to stop the inspection immediately, remove the foreign objects manually, and readjust the mixing blades or side blades of the concrete mixer.
The gap between the inner walls of the tank. If the concrete mixer motor drive the belt is too loose, just adjust the tension of the LB Asphalt Mixing
Plant motor drive belt after stopping.
LB Asphalt Mixing Plant
The society is constantly developing, and the road is an important factor for the economic development in the process of development. Therefore, asphalt mixing equipment has been widely used. The society will only develop better and better, so there will be more asphalt mixing equipment with different uses in the future. It will be manufactured.
What should be paid attention to when using the stabilized soil mixing station in winter? Add time:
In the cold winter, the following points should be noted when using a stable soil mixing station:
1. The construction site of the stable soil mixing station shall have flood prevention and drainage systems and measures, and the road shall be kept clear.
2. Foundation pits and troughs shall have systematic drainage ditches, and the stability of the soil wall of the stable soil mixing station shall be checked frequently to avoid earthwork slumping.
3. The water content of sand and stone in the stable soil mixing station should be measured frequently and deducted from the water content of the mix ratio.
4. When the stable soil mixing station transports raw materials and stabilized soil in rainy weather, cover it.
5. Before the stable soil mixing station irrigates the stable soil, the water in the mold should be drained.
6. If the open-air structures and components of the stable soil mixing station require continuous construction without leaving construction joints, rainproof sheds should generally be erected. Otherwise, sufficient rainproof materials (such as linoleum, linoleum, etc.) should be prepared to cover them in time to prevent rainwater from washing away. If the surface of the component is washed away by rain, it should be smoothed again.
7. The electric machinery and electric wires of the stable soil mixing station should be regularly checked by the electrician for leakage; when the leakage of the stable soil mixing station is found, the work should be stopped immediately for repair. We also have Low Cost Asphalt Mixing Plant on sale, welcome to consult.